Thursday, January 13, 2011

Changed Ears

We are leaving the Engeye clinc in less than two hours. I am in denial. I think we all wish we had more time, but such is life. The system is successfully in place. Dr. Kathy and Dr.Joe did their very best in training the staff, organizing the pharmacy, treating the patients, basically helping out in every way they could. Philip created an amazing system that I know he is proud to have his name on. I still think he is a genius! As for me, I finished the OCEMR manual and put a copy at each station in the clinic. If any questions come up, more than likely, an answer will be in the manual. This has been the experience of a life time.

It's your last night in Africa
Every step you take, you should
The road always finds a place
As you hoped, it would
The fairies changed your ears to hear
and whispered to your skin
It's your last night in Africa
Webale
forever
within

No comments:

Post a Comment